April 15, 2009

POOH DVD IN STORES

The DVD I directed for Disney, "Winnie the Pooh and a Musical Too", hit stores this week. This is a musical based off "My friends Tigger & Pooh" which I have been working on for the past year or more. I am really proud of this, especially the Tigger "bouncing" song, and all the musical numbers. Yea, I know, it's not monsters nor has it any chainsaw scenes, but I think it came out pretty good. If you have kids then please check it out, I think they will like it a lot.

Here is a link to it on Amazon... LINK

3 comments:

Anders Megal said...

hello david,
great stuff here!
(like always)

salute!!!

Rot said...

Congrats, man. Very cool gig.


All the best!
Rot

Strange Kid said...

its always so weird to see projects like this on your roster after having been introduced to your horror-themed work, but I bet it gives you an incredible creative balance